- A place to help returning citizens and communities be restored and equipped, rebuilding lives.
- Employment and a place to volunteer for returning citizens and the community.
- A welcoming safe place to re-integrate into society with like-minded people seeking personal and spiritual growth.
- A point of connection and access to resources in the community.
- Will help introduce our ministry and resources available to those who do not know us.
We plan to provide a safe and spiritual environment that can provide many other community services such as:
- “I See ME Free” weekly transformational courses for communities
- Health and Wellness
- Financial, Family, and Parenting Courses
- Unchained Ministries Inner Healing
- Job training and readiness
- Computer classes
- DUI classes weekly
- Hyperbaric PHP
- International Weight Loss and Stop Smoking Therapy